Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Confessions

I hate knowing how much gas my parents put into their car. My dad knows this and makes sure to let me know how much he spends at the pump each time.

I've moved 6 different times throughout my life.

If I could I would listen to my iPod 24/7.

I've been to two Shakira concerts; I loved them both.

I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas. I love the decorations, food, etc, but I hate the hassle of presents.

Everytime I see a homeless person, I think of why they are there. What made them give up? What made their family give up on them?

If my hair is lucky, it gets washed once a week.

I wish I had the guts to go blonde, or bright red.

I think about the future way more than anyone should. I wish I would let it come as it would.

2 comments:

geefunk said...

Love this post...and your dirty hair! :-p

Anonymous said...

Hahaha i bet u wish u had my hair color..hahaha