Monday, January 26, 2009

Current Favorite Things

Pink Blush - Any kind! I wasn't really into any face products up until last month when I discovered bronzer. Due to bronzer being unpopular in the winter, I have moved on to blush, which I believe makes my face more lively and bright. I love blush! I want to try NARS in Orgasm.

Barack Obama - I love this guy so far. Everything he has done in his short time as President, I have agreed with.

Weather - I love rain/thunder...when I am inside!

YouTube - I've been obsessed with all things YouTube. You can find anything and everything on there. Last month I used it to help me wrap presents. It worked huh Rafa?

Costco Frozen to-go Pizza -This is probably on the list because I had it tonight, but it is soooo delicious. It tastes better than the pizza you buy at the Costco Food Court. With a three dollar coupon, the pizza was only 6 bucks!

0 comments: