Monday, May 18, 2009

Glasses Vs. Contacts

And the battle continues. I have never, ever been able to wear contacts. Let me explain, I have always "known" that I wasn't able to stick something in my eye, so when my mom made an appointment for a contact fitting when I was around 16, I already had a bias. Let me just say it didn't work out.

I am forced to wear glasses. My vision is extremely bad, and even though I can't give you exact numbers due to the fact I have no idea what 20/20 or any of that jazz means, I am going blind! My vision gets worse each year according to the optometrist. With that in mind I feel that I am somewhat ready for contacts. Rather conquer a fear than be a four-eyed miserable biatch forever.

I tried to find a picture of myself wearing glasses to add to this post, and oddly enough, I can't find one anywhere on my computer!

0 comments: