Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Contacts Part II

Picture me practically in tears at 10pm on a Saturday night, in front of my mom's bathroom mirror. Why you ask? I became so frustrated after practically an hour of attempting to put a damn contact lens in my eye.

Mom - "You can do it. Just don't think about it. Look up."

Sister - "It's really not that hard."

Me - "I CAN'T! WAAAH!"


I really can't believe I am admitting this on my blog, to all three of you, but I started to cry. Like I tell Rafa, wearing glasses just isn't me. I don't feel like myself. I feel like I am just trying these out. The thing is I can't even touch my eye, and damn it, that night I really tried! I would get close, and my eye would automatically close itself. I felt so depressed and a failure. Even now when I think about my inability to put the damn lens in my eye, I still get sad. Will there ever be a happy, glasses free future for me?

0 comments: